Choose Ezimetal for Steel and Metal in Newcastle
Ezimetal is Newcastle’s trusted source of metal fabrication services, steel supplies, and metal products. We offer a range of services for homeowners, tradies, engineers and construction specialists.
From ordering to delivery, Ezimetal is the single source for metal supplies in Newcastle and across Australia.
Our stock includes:
- Aluminium sheets
- Steel sheetsSteel mesh
- Steel plates
- Steel pipe
- Aluminium pipe
- Rectangular steel tube
- Round steel tube
The Metal Suppliers Newcastle Can Trust
Ezimetal is a family-owned business. We started our journey as metal and steel suppliers in the early 2000s and have since expanded to meet the needs of the Sydney market. Our main focus is supplying high-quality, budget-friendly metal products and services that will stand the test of time.
It’s our mission to deliver the precise products and services you need on time and in perfect working order. Whether you need steel mesh, metal tubing or custom fabrication services, Ezimetal is the Newcastle team for you. Get in touch with us to discuss the scope of your next DIY project or construction job.
We Deliver Across Australia
Look to us with complete confidence and know that everything we supply is of the highest quality. We pride ourselves on supporting customers with all of their needs and we provide a professional service every time. Need help with delivery? Ezimetal has a fleet of specially designed trucks on hand to help with all orders. We deliver Australia wide so you don’t have to worry about transport or logistics problems getting in the way of your job.
Ezimetal offers a complete range of services, making it easy for our customers to find the metal products they need at a lower price. Our services include:
- Fabrication: When you provide us with workshop drawings, we'll fabricate steel products to your specifications and finish them in metal primer or hot-dip galvanisation if that’s what you choose.
- Cutting Services: Whether you need one piece of metal cut to size or thousands, Ezimetal has the equipment and knowledge to help. Speak to our team about your project and we’ll offer high-capacity cutting services.
- Painting: Our steel is treated with a wire brush before we apply two coats of primer as protection. We use the highest quality products and paints to protect your steel products from the corrosive effects of moisture.
- Pipe Threading: Ezimetal offers standard and BSP threading services for non-standard lengths of steel piping. Our pre-made threaded pipe pieces and fittings include elbow fittings, sockets, tee fittings, pipe flanges, bends, caps and crosses.
- Galvanizing: Our hot-dip galvanizing service in Newcastle is an affordable solution that can take your mild steel products to the next level. Its advantages include added protection and an attractive finish.
- Deliveries: We deliver steel, aluminium and metal products throughout our service areas. We service the Sydney, Central Coast and Hunter regions, as well as delivering Australia-wide.
You'll find accessing a wide range of steel easy and affordable at Ezimetal Raymond Terrace. Whatever you need, if you're in the Newcastle or Sydney area we'll have a steel solution for you right here. Contact one of our helpful and friendly team members for help and advice.
When you deal with Ezimetal Raymond Terrace, you're dealing with a team that has combined experience of over 80 years in the Lower Hunter steel industry. Based in Newcastle, we've developed an enviable reputation for being easy to deal with and competitively priced. Get to know us!
We've been adding value and making things easy for our clients since 2007. The team is comfortable taking care of customers at all levels - the home handyman, the do-it-yourself, the government department, the tradesman, the manufacturer, the school student or the better-half. Why not check out our Specials page and see if you can pick up a bargain?
Based in Newcastle? Contact Our Metal Suppliers Today
Ezimetal is your one-stop solution for any type of steel supplies in Newcastle. Feel free to contact our office on 02 4987 4210 or complete a contact form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.