Contact Ezimetal for Floorplate
Ezimetal is Newcastle and the Central Coast’s number one supplier of sheet metal. For further information about floorplate, its uses, and how it can benefit for residential or commercial job, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Call us on (02) 4987 4210 or contact us online.
Floorplate in Newcastle
Floorplate is used wherever a non-slip surface is required, especially as floors in utes, trucks, trailers and loading docks. Floorplate is often referred to as “checker plate” or “diamond plate”.
All stock items can be purchased in any quantity and cut to size. No matter your requirements, we can help you with what you need.
The Features of Floorplate
Modern floorplate is recognised for its anti-skid properties due to the raised surface of checker plate. Additionally, the benefits include:
- Anti-corrosion and rust – aluminium and galvanised material makes floorplate ideal in corrosive/dusty environments
- Protection from high temperatures and alkaline
- Stylish and decorative surfaces
- Minimal maintenance – extra materials are dropped through large holes, making it self-cleaning
- Easy to install & lightweight because they are one-piece structures
Floorplate is perfect for environments that are exposed to chemicals, heat, corrosion, dust and watering. This sheet metal can be used as flooring in chemical workshops, wastewater treatment plants, offshore oil production platforms and much more. Non-slip qualities make floorplate perfect for all workshops, stair treads, train stations, walkways, and so on.
Checker plate can also be used as decorative materials in modern architecture and in the production of high-quality furniture. Speak to the experts at Ezimetal to see if floorplate would be ideal for your project.